> IVR > IVR Systems
Interactive Voice Response Solutions
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides award winning call center phone systems which feature Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software for processing inbound calls.
This IVR system (also refered to as IVRS) includes a modern Windows PC with computer telephony cards from Intel / Dialogic.
When combined with our extensive IVR software, these phone systems can perform both inbound call distribution as well as outbound calling campaigns - concurrently. The WIZARD IVR system is our entry level call center phone system that supports analog phone lines. If your calling center requires more lines, our PACER IVR system can be used in environments where digital phone line support is necessary.
IVR Systems Information
The following websites provide additional information about IVR systems and interactive voice response solutions.
IVR System Features
The following are just a few of the features found in DSC's PACER and WIZARD IVR phone systems and outsourcing services:
- Industrial Quality PC (Monitor Optional)
- Intel/Dialogic Telephony Card(s)
- PACER supports 24 - 480 Digital Lines Per System
- WIZARD support 1 - 96 analog phone lines
- Integrated IVR ACD software
- Multiple Networked Systems Working In Parallel
- Windows OS
- Multiple IVR Scripts
- IVR Software Development Libraries
- Text To Speech Integration
- Touch Phone Navigation
- Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY Phone device support
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- Message Forwarding
Contact Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our custom IVR call processing services and phone systems.