> IVR > IVR Design
Interactive Voice Response Solutions
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) provides complete IVR design services. This is provided by our experienced IVR programming staff that have been developing applications for both commercial and community organizations for years.
These interactive voice response applications can run on our WIZARD analog phone systems as well as our PACER IVR system that supports hundreds of digital phone lines.
IVR Design and Implementation Phases
Database Systems Corp. applies the systems approach to the design and development of IVR applications for its system's and service clients. Here is a detailed breakdown of these design steps as performed by our experienced IVR management and development organization.
- IVR Consulting - can be defined as the definition phase of an IVR project. During this period, IVR consultants determine if and how an automated phone answering solution can benefit both the organization and the end user. The result of this phase is the creation of an IVR feasibility document.
- IVR Design - is an important phase of a project where the IVR application requirements are researched and defined in terms that can be understood by an IVR developer. The result of this research is a written document called the IVR specification.
- IVR Development - is a component of an IVR project where a programming team is assembled and assigned tasks to compete the creation of an automated phone answering program.
- IVR Programming - is the actual coding and creation of the IVR phone application. This can be accomplished using traditional programming languages or the IVR can be developed with high level IVR programming tools.
- IVR Testing - is a key element within a new IVR development project. Testing involves not just the functioning of the IVR program but also how well the IVR program performs under stress and error conditions.
- IVR Implementation - is the final phase of a new IVR project. During this period, the IVR program is installed in a live environment with real end users utilizing the features of this new program. IVR developers closely monitor the performance of the IVR during this initial implementation phase.
- IVR Management - is control over the operation of an automated phone answering (IVR) program. This entails managing the computer and telecom resources as well as the IVR program including current maintenance functions and future enhancements.
Contact Us Today
Contact DSC to learn more about our custom IVR call processing services and phone systems.